Here is an experiment! End your day one hour early for a week
What happens if you don’t?
1. In an urban setting, we tend to extend our day beyond our natural body rhythm
2. This overloads the senses and disturbs the digestion cycle
3. Extending the day eats into our natural healing mechanism that take place when we sleep
What Happens if you do?
1. Ending your day early helps improve your health
2. An early start makes you more productive
3. You feel refreshed and can recover from fatigue
How does it work?
1. The end of the day is the key factor in setting the mood for the next day
2. Moving everything early will demand cutting down on unnecessary activities
3. This will also help you to envision and plan the rest of the week
1. Eating early can help end your day early and it aids digestion
2. Getting away from gadgets and the television can help you unwind
3. Pause your chain of thought using different mechanisms to end the day early
Our health management platform helps clients gain mastery over chronic lifestyle conditions such as diabetes, heart disease, and hypertension. We also help individuals improve their overall health, fitness, and immunity. Ready to live a fuller life? Take our health assessment!