Offer Terms for “Diabetes Care Plan – Assured Outcomes”
Offer Details: New Users who have availed the Offer will be eligible for a free extension (up to 3 months) of subscription to the diabetes care plan if they are unable to achieve the assured outcome of HbA1c reduction as defined by the Smit.fit goals algorithm within the initial 3 months of the subscription (“Assured Outcome”). The User will be eligible for the extension to the subscription under the Offer only if the Assured Outcome is not achieved.
WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATION OR GUARANTEES THAT YOU WILL REACH YOUR ASSURED OUTCOME, YOUR SUCCESS IN ATTAINING THE RESULTS CLAIMED IN OUR MATERIALS AND OFFERINGS DEPENDS ON THE TIME AND DEDICATION YOU DEVOTE TO YOUR HEALTH. YOU ACHIEVING YOUR ASSURED OUTCOME IS CONTINGENT ON MANY EXTERNAL FACTORS INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO SUDDEN MEDICAL ILLNESS, INCREASED STRESS, PERSONAL PROBLEMS, PANDEMICS, ETC.
This Offer eligibility and availability is subject to the following criteria:
- The Offer is available only to Users subscribing for a minimum of 3 months of subscription to Smit.fit Diabetic Care Program. Only Users who are Type 2 diabetes patients are eligible for the Offer.
- The User’s eligibility is subject to achieving the algorithm generated goals on the Platform. Additionally, the User must achieve the domain-specific, smaller goals set by the Health Coach, nutritionist, and exercise coaches, based on the Smit.fit philosophy to holistic healthcare. The goals will be set based on self-declared health parameter baselines. If the baselines shift the goals shift and Smit.fit reserves the right to revise goals.
- It is User’s responsibility to book sessions, update accurate and true data on the App, and to attend events and book sessions. The User must upload the last available (irrespective of the time lapsed) prescriptions and relevant lab reports to the App for aiding the various health experts made available via Smit.fit.
- Smit.fit reserves the right to grant an extension of up to 3 months period subject to the approval of Smit.fit team members, particularly the concerned Health Coach, nutritionist, and exercise coach after a case discussion. Various subjective parameters such as overall receptiveness to recommendations, User dedication and readiness to follow plans shall be considered as a critical part of the decision-making process.
- Smit.fit may revoke the Offer at any time during the initial 3 months if it is noticed that the User lacks dedication or if any external factor would make achieving the Assured Outcome unlikely.
- Notwithstanding anything contained herein to the contrary, the User acknowledges that achieving the Assured Outcome rests onvarious factors beyond Smit.fits control as a result, Smit.fit shall have sole discretion to approve the eligibility of a User for availing the Offer, including the duration of the extension. Smit.fit’s decision shall be final and irrevocable.
- Smit.fit reserves the right to revise these terms and conditions as well as the program offerings at any point of time.
Last Updated: 30/10/2021