Weight it Right
Being aware of your weight is a key factor in successful health management
Checking your weight trend i.e, whether your weight is going up or down, is also important for self-awareness
What happens if you don’t?
1. When you avoid the scale, you’re less likely to have good eating habits
What happens if you do?
We know it’s hard, but it’s worth it!
1. Self-weighing promotes self-regulation and awareness of your weight trend and weight-related behaviors
2. It’s the best way to adopt necessary measures to get back on track
1. Congratulate yourself for being accountable by getting on the weighing scale
2. Always weigh yourself in the morning after going to the bathroom, and before you eat or drink
Our health management platform helps clients gain mastery over chronic lifestyle conditions such as diabetes, heart disease, and hypertension. We also help individuals improve their overall health, fitness, and immunity. Ready to live a fuller life? Take our health assessment!