Technology Detox! Avoid technology devices once a week
A tech addict:
1. Using technology continuously can be a source of distraction
2. Think about how restless you get when you are unable to access technological devices
3. Not knowing about the number of likes and thumbs up on social media posts unnerves you
What happens if you don’t:
1. Technology devices have become must haves
2. It is difficult to imagine a single day without technology
3. Addiction to technology is a mental illnesses, according to the Manual for Psychological Illnesses
How does the tech detox work?
1. One experiences a reduction in mental overload
2. Alternative activities like gardening, cooking, singing, and art and craft with family and friends help calm you
3. Make this a habit and practice it for a month for a happier you
Our health management platform helps clients gain mastery over chronic lifestyle conditions such as diabetes, heart disease, and hypertension. We also help individuals improve their overall health, fitness, and immunity. Ready to live a fuller life? Take our health assessment!