What happens if you don’t?
One experiences many digestive problems once festivities are over. While festivals give us an opportunity to connect with family and friends, they also bring endless opportunities for indulgence, be it card parties, or other occasions.
What happens if you do?
1. Severe discomfort
2. Sluggish metabolism due to excessive sugar and fat intake
3. Sudden weight gain especially around the midriff
4. An overriding feeling of guilt
5. Lack of confidence to get back to a healthy routine
How does it work?
Here are some effective ways to correct your metabolism in a week
1. Start your day with a glass of warm water mixed with freshly squeezed lemon juice
2. Replace regular breakfast with egg, or sprouts coupled with fruits or fruit-based smoothies
3. Cut down milk intake for a few days
4. Load your lunch with vegetables, both cooked and raw
5. Let green tea be your preferred beverage
6. Snack only on fruits for better cleansing
7. Have an early and light dinner, preferably gluten-free
8. Make sure you drink plenty of water to stay hydrated, remove impurities from your body and improve metabolism
1. Avoid eating after sunset
2. Be active while working – walk during calls or use a standing desk
3. Get rid of food triggers
4. Track your steps and daily workouts
Our health management platform helps clients gain mastery over chronic lifestyle conditions such as diabetes, heart disease, and hypertension. We also help individuals improve their overall health, fitness, and immunity. Ready to live a fuller life? Take our health assessment!